Date: Wednesday 19th May
Time: 12:00 – 1:00pm
Join us for an interactive workshop Session with Sara Dalrymple as she helps you to discover your authentic sales style, overcome your fear of selling and find a way to sell that you CAN get on board with.
Say goodbye to feeling awkward about selling or looking sleazy and just get on with filling your business with clients who are delighted to be there without force or push!
You will learn:
- Why selling feels so unnatural right now and how to side step the sleaze once and for all.
- Why now is a REALLY GREAT time to revisit your approach to sales
- The three common blunders that stop you from selling well (and how to avoid them)
- The dos and don’ts of authentic selling
You will leave with:
6 gamechanging actions you can take right now that take you straight to the part where you are winning the enthusiasm of dream clients, all of whom are genuinely excited to work with you (without you having to spam them with hundreds of emails or beg)
This is for you if:
- You haven’t yet found your ease with selling but you would like to, and are looking for someone to guide you through the steps to make it happen
- You resent the notion that you should do things that don’t feel like “you” to get sales – a lot of what you see doesn’t feel like a good fit for your value-led business, but you haven’t yet found an alternative
- Being integrity led and authentic are non-negotiables for you and you don’t just want any clients, you want the RIGHT clients (the ones that bring you all the feel-good vibes!)
To join us, please RSVP via the members event calendar – we hope to see lots of you there!
About your Host
Sara Dalrymple, sales & visibility expert
Sara is a sales and visibility expert for creative business owners who want to generate more leads and sales in a way that makes them feel confident, excited and in control of their sales strategy.
In 2013 after a decade working in corporate sales she swapped the City for entrepreneurship and set up her successful people photography business. Sara has since helped hundreds of business owners find their camera-confidence and become more visible online through her feel-good headshots.
Through this work she noticed a real lack of confidence around selling in the creative space and the huge effect this has on leads and growth. Talented and incredible founders are going unnoticed, unbooked and unrewarded because they don’t know how to make selling work for them. Sara is on a mission to change that.
Drawing on seventeen years of sales experience both in the corporate world and latterly as a business owner herself, Sara helps creative business owners find a feel-good way to sell and to grow through her 1:1 mentoring program. Her aim is to bring simple, feel-good sales strategies to every business striving for success on their own terms.
BECOME A MEMBER
Date: Wednesday 18th August Time: 12:00 - 1:00pm Location: Zoom Strategy + Intuition =...
Date: The last Wednesday of every month Time: 10:00 - 11:30am Location: Zoom Calling all F&F...
Date: Wednesday 7th July Time: 12:00 - 1:00pm Location: Zoom Suffering from money...
Date: Thursday 8th July Time: 12:00 - 1:00pm Location: Zoom With so many distractions, from...
Date: Monday 12th July Time: 10:30-12 Location: Feel Good Club 26-28 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1...
Date: Wednesday 14th July Time: 12:00 - 1:00pm Location: Zoom Join us for our Notion 101...