Date: Tuesday 5th July
Location: All info can be found in the member events calendar
Don’t know where to start when it comes to pensions? Are you worried you’ve left it too late? Not sure that you’re putting away enough for retirement?
About this event:
- What are the challenges women face when it comes to saving and investing for the long term
- How do pensions work?
- When can you start investing and how?
- How to pick your first investments?
- What are robo-advisers and investment platforms?
- Who can offer you help in your investing journey?
- Should you consolidate your pensions?
- Why do women make great investors?
All F&F members get 30% off!
About your Host
I am Emilie Bellet, founder and CEO of Vestpod. Formerly working in private equity, I launched Vestpod to change the conversation about money and empower women financially. I started my career at Lehman Brothers where I worked as an analyst in private equity merchant banking.
More Events you may like
Date: Wednesday 1st June Time: 12-12:45pm Location: All info can be found in the member events...
Date: Monday 6th June Time: 11am-12pm Location: All info can be found in the member events...
Date: Monday 6th June Time: All Day! Location: All info can be found in the member events calendar...