– FEATURE –
Thanks for your interest in contributing to the Found & Flourish platform.
As an organisation, our ambition at Found and Flourish is to close the opportunity gap for female founders. We endeavour to do this by uncovering the challenges faced by female entrepreneurs and shining a light on them.
Our editorial mission is to provide refreshingly honest and insightful stories about life as a female founder that will help our readers to be inspired, well-informed and ultimately feel part of a community. Honesty and warmth is at the heart of our content, we want everyone to feel welcome, supported and valued.
We also value the time and attention of our readers, so every post must be written to the benefit of the reader.
With this in mind, we look for contributions that address the experience of being a female founder and embrace the diverse journeys each of us are on. We look for content that leave the reader or listener with an idea or specific knowledge to help them on their own journey to build their business.
Here is the list of topics that we cover:
- PR & Branding
- Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Sales & Negotiation
- Leadership & Personal Development
- Money & Fundraising
- Business Strategy
- Business Accounting & Legal
- Wellbeing & Mental Health
- Diversity & Inclusion
Feature submission requirements:
- Features should always be written with a clear objective in mind – what is the single thing you want the reader to know/feel/understand after they’ve read the piece? If you want to run any ideas by us, we’re happy to let you know what might work
- It must be a unique piece of writing and not published anywhere else
- Please avoid any sales pitches and stick to our editorial guidelines when submitting a feature
- We accept pitches for opinion pieces but please note we will not commission articles which include promotion content of any kind
- Content must always be aligned with our values – you can read these here
- We include a short bio of the author (up to 20 words) and a headshot. Please send these over to us alongside your article
- We also encourage you to share any accompanying visual content and/or videos. Our readers LOVE an intro video!
- Please include links and references to any other resources, statistics, articles, books, podcasts and so on that you have included in the piece
- Please share your social media links and anything other contact details you’d like us to share
Recommended word count 1,000 – 1,500 words
If you’d like to contribute an article or resource for our academy, click on the button below.
Also, we require all submissions to meet our editorial guidelines, so final draft publishing will be at our discretion. If you have any questions or would like additional information on anything, please feel free to reach out.
Hit the submit button below and we look forward to reading your proposal.
The Found & Flourish team
– FAQs –
Do you pay writers?
We pay journalists and freelance writers for commissioned features and opinion pieces. Please send your pitch ideas and rates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you share the content?
We post our features on our website and share across our media channels including our newsletter and socials. You can also submit a shoutout which you can submit here, if we like what you’re up to we will share it across our platforms. To share your story on our podcast, nominate yourself (or a guest) here.
Can we work with you?
Can’t see your question answered?
Email us email@example.com and someone from the team will be in touch.
more features you might like
In these globally challenging times we may all feel we are really being put through our paces . The silver lining? We’re all in this together, not one of us is going through this on our own.
In a world of rising costs and a looming recession on the horizon, it is right that we are being more deliberate about where we are spending money — but more importantly — how we are making it.
My name is Sam White and I am the founder and CEO of Stella Insurance in Australia (soon to launch in the UK) and the Founder and Chair of Freedom Services Group in the UK.