– FEATURE –
Thanks for your interest in contributing to the Found & Flourish platform.
As an organisation, our ambition at Found and Flourish is to close the opportunity gap for female founders. We endeavour to do this by uncovering the challenges faced by female entrepreneurs and shining a light on them.
Our editorial mission is to provide refreshingly honest and insightful stories about life as a female founder that will help our readers to be inspired, well-informed and ultimately feel part of a community. Honesty and warmth is at the heart of our content, we want everyone to feel welcome, supported and valued.
We also value the time and attention of our readers, so every post must be written to the benefit of the reader.
With this in mind, we look for contributions that address the experience of being a female founder and embrace the diverse journeys each of us are on. We look for content that leave the reader or listener with an idea or specific knowledge to help them on their own journey to build their business.
Here is the list of topics that we cover:
- PR & Branding
- Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Sales & Negotiation
- Leadership & Personal Development
- Money & Fundraising
- Business Strategy
- Business Accounting & Legal
- Diversity & Inclusion
feature submissions requirements:
- Features should always be written with a clear objective in mind – what is the single thing you want the reader to know/feel/understand after they’ve read the piece? If you want to run any ideas by us, we’re happy to let you know what might work.
- It must be a unique piece of writing otherwise Google could blacklist both your site and ours.
- Content must always be aligned with our values – you can read these here.
- We include a short bio of the author (up to 20 words) and a headshot. Please send these over to us alongside your article.
- We also encourage you to share any accompanying visual content and/or videos. Our readers LOVE an intro video!
- Please include links and references to any other resources, statistics, articles, books, podcasts and so on that you have included in the piece.
- Please share your social media links and anything other contact details you’d like us to share
Recommended word count 1,000 – 1,500 words
If you’d like to contribute an article or resource for our academy, we appreciate a rough time frame to help our content planning. By giving us a date, we promise we won’t stalk you and you can re-adjust the date if needed, as we understand priorities can shift!
Also, we require all submissions to meet our editorial guidelines/standards, so final draft publishing will be at our discretion. If you have any questions or would like additional information on anything, please feel free to reach out.
Hit the submit button below and we’ll be in touch soon.
The Found & Flourish team
more features you might like
Meet Ruth Marsden, Founder of Bettercup, the eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads. Better for you. Better for the planet.
Our founder Lara Sheldrake was interviewed by PlusX ahead of our #Trailblazingwomen event, here’s what she had to say.
A few years ago I decided I wanted to become a coach. What happened next was a wiggly line to where I am today!