Huckletree Alpha is a 12-week long intensive accelerator programme for pre-seed startups. Each cohort benefits from relentless pitch practice, workshops led by industry superstars, real-time feedback from the community and exposure to talent, partners
The sixth cohort kicks off in April and is now open for applications across both London (B2C businesses) and Dublin (B2B). As a follow up to their Fairer Funding Now campaign, Huckletree is looking for teams who have at least one founding member from an under-represented background (female, BAME, LGBTQ etc).
Huckletree doesn’t take equity and doesn’t charge membership fees. They’re simply on a mission to help London’s most talented under-represented founders have an equal shot at getting their business ideas off the ground.
What they’re looking for:
- Pre-seed startups
- At least one founder from an under-represented background
- Web-based or app-built (iOS/Android)
- B2C startups in London, B2B in Dublin
- A beta or live product with early evidence of traction
- Raising their seed round within 6 months of the programme
Alpha companies receive:
- Participation in the 12-week accelerator programme for all founders
- Hands-on, tailored support from Huckletree’s dedicated team of entrepreneurs and startup field experts
- Membership to Huckletree for up to two team members for the duration of the programme
- An invite to Huckletree’s exclusive Investor Dinner
- Tailored introductions to network
- Immediate access to Huckletree’s range of Founder Perks, including $15,000 of AWS credits and SVB services
- Lifetime access to the Huckletree platform via the Alpha Alumni Programme
Applications close on 18th March 2019 and pitches will take place on 26th & 27th March 2019. *APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TIL 27th MARCH!*
Decisions will be announced on 1st April 2019.
The Alpha programme runs from week commencing 15th April – 4th July 2019.
For more details, visit: https://www.huckletree.com/alpha
About the Author
Lara Sheldrake is an entrepreneur and founder at Found & Flourish. Lara writes and speaks on the topics of entrepreneurship, motherhood and social media for business. She also hosts the Bossing It podcast, aimed at empowering the next generation of female founders in the UK. Send Lara an email. You can also find her on Instagram @Lara_Sheldrake or Twitter @Lara_Sheldrake.
- #HOWSHEDIDIT: Meet Rosemary Ikpeme, Founder MYnd Map
- Get 10% off She Can. She Did. Annual Membership
- How can audio journaling help you declutter your mind and make better decisions
- Get 20% off The AllBright Digital Membership
- #HOWSHEDIDIT: Meet Laura Pajuodyte, Founder of Canvas by LP
Like what you read?
Sign up to out newsletter for regular updates!
Sign up to the Found & Flourish monthly newsletter to receive curated resources, insights