If you want to take your business up a gear, it often means looking for additional support to take on some of your activities – whether that’s a VA, an intern, or more experienced specialists. Bringing new people into your world can be daunting and tricky because you want to ensure they enable you to elevate your business and fit into your brand and ways of working.
Once you have more hands on deck in can feel a bit overwhelming as you’re suddenly having to ‘manage’ people but with a bit of time and effort, you can quickly ensure they are adding value and you’re getting the space to work on taking your business to the next level.
The Hustle House, a people development consultancy led by Carolyn and Fiona, will take you through the key steps to working out where you might need additional support, how to find the best person, and what to do to create the culture for everyone to flourish. You’ll leave feeling fired up to take action to get your business ready for the next level.
Is this workshop for me?
- You know you want to take your business up a gear but you’re not sure where to start
- The idea of bringing in an external person stresses you out
- You want to feel more confident about delegating work to other people successfully
- You’d like inspiration and practical ideas on how build a kick-ass team
- You’re curious about how to define your culture (even if it’s just you in the business now)
The Hustle House will cover:
- How to determine where you might need additional support
- How to define the right culture to deliver the right results
- How to effectively introduce new people into your business
- How to lead a kick-ass team – even virtually
- A clear vision of what matters in terms of the support you need
- A simple model to enable you to see what you could delegate
- The steps to take to quickly ensure people working with you add value
- The confidence to let go, create space for yourself and allow your business to flourish!
Because running a business is tough business. We're right here with you.
Found & Flourish
About your trainers
Carolyn Cresswell and Fiona Allen
Carolyn Cresswell and Fiona Allen are Co-Founders of The Hustle House, a people development consultancy with a mission to change the way organisations think about their people, putting them at the heart of the business agenda. Their core expertise focuses on leadership, management and team development and combines their experience from both the talent/learning and client side of business across financial services, fintech and retail sectors. With a fresh, down-to-earth style and emphasis on practical application, they aim to make a tangible difference in helping their clients create places people love to work.
About your host
Lara is the Founder of Found & Flourish, a female led organisation empowering women in business through community, services and events. With a background in advertising and social media strategy, Lara has over ten years experience working with early stage startups to household brands.
Lara hopes by putting on events such as this one she can support other women in business to launch, grow and scale impactful businesses.